Submitting an Article Online
This journal is currently closed for new submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
- The author(s) agree to the payment terms detailed on the journal website, which will be applied if this submission is accepted for publication by the journal. Any waiver request must be made at the time of submission via the Comments to the Editor (below). Unless a waiver is granted by the journal, in writing, then the author(s) accepts that an Article Processing Charge (APC) may be invoiced post-acceptance.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Any third-party-owned materials used have been identified with appropriate credit lines, and permission obtained from the copyright holder for both the print and the online editions of the journal.
- All authors have given permission to be listed on the submitted paper and satisfy the authorship guidelines.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs and DOIs for the references have been provided.
- Tables and figures are all cited in the text. Tables are included within the text document, whilst figure files are uploaded as supplementary files.
- Figures/images have a resolution of at least 150dpi (300dpi or above preferred). Each file is no more than 20MB per file. The files are in one of the following formats: JPG, TIFF, GIF, PNG, EPS (to maximise quality, the original source file is preferred).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
Present Pasts is an Open Access journal, which permits the full rights enshrined in the Creative Commons Attribution licence that allows users free, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual right of access to, and a license to copy, use, distribute, transmit and display the work publicly and to make and distribute derivative works, in any digital medium for any responsible purpose, subject to proper attribution of authorship.
The journal is now closed and thus no publication fee policy is applicable.